Are you ready to learn all about UI/UX? Learn best practices and techniques from experts with real-world experience, then you are at the right place. This course covers Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and Figma.
UI/UX Design is the process of creating the visual appearance and user experience of a website.
A course in web design typically covers topics such as design principles, layout, typography, color theory, and user interface design. It may also include instruction in web designs software such as Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
The course may also include hands-on projects, group work, and individual assignments to give students the opportunity to apply what they have learned. Additionally, it covers Responsive design, Accessibility, and best practices for User Experience.
In this course, students learn how to create visually appealing and user-friendly websites that are optimized for different devices and screen sizes.
- Definition of UI terms, and concept
- Principles of visual design, including color theory, typography, and layout.
- Creating low-fidelity wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes to test and iterate on their designs.
- Working on web and Mobile App Interface Design using Adobe XD as a Tool.
- Design interactions between users and digital interfaces, including animations, transitions, etc.
- Developing a strong portfolio of UI/UX design work to showcase to potential employers or clients.
- Mock up in Adobe XD
- Exporting in Adobe XD.