Are you ready to learn all about graphic design? Learn best practices and techniques from experts with real-world experience, then you are at the right place. This course covers Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Fireworks.
Graphic design is the process of creating visual content for various mediums, such as print, digital, and motion graphics.
A course in graphic design typically covers topics such as design principles, typography, color theory, composition, and the use of design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and CorelDraw.
Students learn how to create visual solutions for various design projects, such as branding, packaging, advertising, and digital media. It may include hands-on projects, group work, and individual assignments to give students the opportunity to apply what they have learned. Additionally, it covers the design process, visual hierarchy, and design thinking. Graphic design courses will also cover current industry standards and trends, and may include guest lectures and industry projects to give students a sense of the real-world applications of their skills.
- Introduction, and Definition to Graphics terms, software, and Types
- Concept of colour, Typography, Paper Size, Page Orientation, and Layout
- Introduction to the CorelDraw Environment and Tools
- Working with CorelDraw Basic and Advance Tools
- Practical works on Logos, Flyers, ID card, Business card, Calendar, and Social Media Ads.
- Preparing vector Graphics for Web, and Print.
- Introduction to the Photoshop Environment and Tools
- Working with Layers, Images, Blending options, Adjustment layers, Masking, Clipping, Layer merging, and Layer Grouping.
- Practical works on High-end Image retouching, Glowing Effect, Dual Lighting Effect, Colouring, and Skin Toning.
- Mock Ups on Photoshop.