For the beginner, starting to learn web development can be daunting. In this course, you learn step-by-step how to use client-side web development techniques to create immersive web sites.
Front End Web development is the process of creating and maintaining websites. It involves a variety of tasks including designing, coding, and testing web pages.
- Introduction to HTML, text editors, and Web Browsers
- HTML Basic Tags, Elements, and semantics.
- HTML Headers, Links, Images, and List.
- HTML Layouts (using div tag), HTML multimedia, HTML forms
- HTML inline styling (Using HTML attribute)
- Introduction to CSS syntax
- CSS Colour, Background, Box sizing, & box model properties
- CSS Rounded corners, Border, Margin, Padding properties
- CSS Box Shadows and Text Shadows.
- CSS Transform, transition, & Animation Properties
- CSS Display Properties (Block, Inline, Flex)
- CSS Combinators, pseudo-class, & Pseudo-element
- CSS responsiveness (Media Query, viewport)
- Js Variable, Conditons, & Loops
- Js Functions and Event Handler
- Js HTML DOM
- Installation of Bootstrap, and Linking
- BS containers, Grids, colors, Typography.
- BS Images, Buttons, Alert.