Essential Life Skill for Children (1 Day)
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course is modelled for teachers, head teachers, school owners, parents, trainers or consultants, administrative staff in nursery and primary schools and early-years educationists.
The overall purpose of the Course is to furnish attendees with essential skills, techniques and knowledge to efficiently harness utmost results young children. The attendees will learn how to assist children develop basic skills for life and learning such as concentration, order, power to make decision, independence and so much more.
This course is delivered and certificate awarded by Chelis School Consultancy and Development Centre Ltd.
- To aid learners develop a deep understanding of the Montessori Practical Life activities as a cornerstone of the Montessori Method of education.
- To learn the four categories of Montessori practical life curriculum which are: development of motor skills, care of the environment, care of self and social grace and courtesy.
- To equip learners with essential skills needed to develop children socially, cognitively, physically and emotionally through provision purposeful work.
- To assist learners on how to help children grow in self-knowledge, develop concentration, fine and gross motor skills.
- To provide learners with the knowledge of the Montessori practical life exercises suitable for children in the first six years of life.
- To teach learners how to help children develop independence and self-esteem.
- To help learners appreciate their culture and understand the limits of their environment.
- To enable learners develop a sense of responsibility and aid their self- construction.
The course is a day training which holds from 9am to 4: pm.
Registration: N10, 000
A certificate will be awarded and issued to learners who have successful completed the course.
- Currently Practicing Nannies and Prospective Teachers
- A minimum of credit in three subjects at a sitting in WAEC, NECO or an equivalent examination.
- At least 17 years of age.
- Parents and grandparents who have no academic qualification are eligible.