Montessori Effective Language and Literacy in the Classroom
ABOUT THE COURSE
This is a certificate professional development course.
The course is suitable for people who are Class Teachers or Assistant Teachers, parent/guardians teaching young children in the age-range of 2½ – 6 years.
This Teacher Training Course is delivered and certificate awarded by Chelis School Consultancy and Development Centre Ltd.
- To give learners the opportunity to learn about the four (4) levels of Montessori language Materials- oral/auditory level, word reading level, sentence reading level and writing and reading level.
- To offer learners the opportunity to partake in activities of creating stories for young children.
- To teach learners how to develop and play language games with children.
- To equip learners knowledge and skills required to prepare learn children for early literacy.
- To teach learners skills needed to assist children to develop awareness of their actions, and surroundings, as they focus on controlling movement and sounds.
- To enable participants with the knowledge and skills needed to encourage creative writing and imaginative play.
- To introduce learners to phonetic grammar and grammar rules.
Word Reading Level
Sentence Reading Level
This course is a Full Day (FD) training workshop scheduled to run from 9am to 4pm.
Customized and in-house training is available for school.
Registration: N10, 000
Certificate is issued to only participant who attended and completed the training.
There are several short quizzes and fill in the blank given out during lecture sessions.
The training workshop is designed for all teaching professionals, school administrators and managers, parents and prospective teachers.