Are you looking to become a proficient Word and Excel user? Professional Word and Excel training from CSCDC can get you on the path to mastering this popular data spreadsheet and Documenting software.
This course covers an introduction to computer course is designed to provide students with a basic understanding of computer hardware, software, and operating systems, Introduction to the Internet, Email, etc., and How to efficiently use Office tools software such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Google Doc, Google slide, and Google Spreadsheet are also common software programs used for creating and editing documents, presentations, and spreadsheets, respectively. Students will learn the basic features of each program and how to use them effectively.
- Master Microsoft Word and Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office and formatting tools in Word
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 10+ years of Excel Training
- Introduction to computer, and computer components
- Introduction to the Internet, Internet terminologies, Emails, Internet & Email security
- Working with Word Processing software (Microsoft Word, Google Doc)
- Working with Spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel, Google Spreadsheet)
- Working with Present software (Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slide)
- Conversion of Files, and Storing of files for printing.